Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Spotting Week #6 July 9

Finally the day I'd been looking forward to for way too long. We're back to check on camera #1 after a two week wait. Bulls!!! Wow, I was totally surprised, now way did I think there would be that much action in just a couple weeks. We had close to 2000 pictures to sift through. My uncle who drew the LE tag was speechless, and totally ecstatic. We're not by any means huge bull hunters, just want to shoot something to call our own, but hey if they're going to present themselves we're going to try our best. The biggest bull in the pictures was a little light on the front end. We were hoping to see a little more mass there, but nothing to pass on during the archery hunt. With these new incredible pictures we anxiously trounced up to camera #2 to see what it had in store. It was just about what we expected. Elk everywhere. And plenty of them. I picked out my baby spike and drew myself a target on him and dated it for Aug 21st. About the only disappointing topic from this incredible spotting trip was were just not seeing any shooter bucks. Probably that dang curse that's got me by the ankles.

Chad Chad
Chad Chad
Chad Chad
Chad Chad
Chad Chad
Chad Chad
Chad Chad
Chad Chad
Chad Chad
Chad Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment